IFAR Summit meetings
- Annually, principals from IFAR members convene at an IFAR Summit meeting. This event sets the IFAR goals and activities for the coming year and may establish special temporary committees or technical expert groups for IFAR activities of high interest.
IFAR Chair, IFAR Vice-Chair and IFAR Past Chair
- Every two year the IFAR Chair and IFAR Vice-Chair are elected by the Summit.
- The IFAR Chair is responsible to coordinate matters regarding the Summit meeting.
- The IFAR Leadership team consists of Chair, Vice-Chair and Past Chair.
- IFAR activities are supported by the IFAR Secretariat.
IFAR Steering Committee
- For technical and organizational matters supporting the activities between Summits and reporting to the members of the Summit.
- Membership: a representative from each IFAR members, including the Chair, Vice Chair and members of the IFAR Secretariat.